A Trusted Friend, Neighbor, Resource and Realtor…
I take pride in providing expert, caring service. I’ll take the time to listen and understand what’s important to you. I’ll provide informed, thoughtful and honest advice. And, I’ll skillfully and energetically represent you throughout the entire selling or buying process.
I appreciate how significant selling or buying a home truly is. Certainly, there’s a lot at stake financially. Beyond that, I recognize that buying or selling a home is often part of a major life transition. So, I’m here to help you with all the associated details. Overall, I’ll go the extra mile in ways other real estate agents often won’t.
I know Rockville and Montgomery County well. I’ve lived in Rockville for 20+ years, and Montgomery County all my life. Our area, with its wonderful diversity and hometown feel, has been a great place for Rebecca and I to raise our family. I’ve continued to be deeply involved in our community – previously serving as Mayor of Rockville, a Rockville Planning Commissioner, and president of my neighborhood association; and, currently, as a board member for the Montgomery County Historical Society.
If you’re thinking of selling or buying a home, please contact me. If you’ll be selling your home, let’s talk – at no obligation – about current market conditions, what’s important in selling a home, how to best prepare your home for sale, and the advantages I’d bring as your real estate agent.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
PS – To learn more about my professional experience, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Professional Career Summary
- Extensive 25+ year career experience as a business and local government leader
- 6 years as Mayor of Rockville; 5 years as a Rockville Planning Commissioner
- MBA; bachelor degrees in Finance and Economics; graduate of GE’s Financial Management Program (FMP)
- Results-focused with strong consulting, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- 20+ years living in the City of Rockville; lifetime resident of Montgomery County
- Married with two children currently in Montgomery County Public Schools
- Served as a board member on the Maryland State Board of Education
- Served as president of the West End Citizens Association (WECA)
- Currently serving as a board member for the Montgomery County Historical Society
- Passionate about real estate and dedicated to providing outstanding service!