A Trusted Friend, Neighbor, Resource and Realtor…
I provide expert, individualized service. I’ll take the time to listen and understand what’s important to you. I’ll provide informed, thoughtful and honest advice. And, I’ll skillfully and energetically represent you throughout the entire home buying or selling process.
I appreciate how significant buying or selling a home really is. Certainly, there’s a lot at stake financially. More than that, I recognize that buying or selling a home is often part of a major life transition. I’m here to help you with all the associated details.
I know Rockville and Montgomery County well. I’ve lived in Rockville for 20+ years, and Montgomery County all my life. Our area, with its wonderful diversity and hometown feel, has been a great place for Rebecca and I to raise our family. I’ve continued to be deeply involved in our community – previously serving as Mayor of Rockville, a Rockville Planning Commissioner, and president of my neighborhood association; and, currently, as a board member for the Montgomery County Historical Society.
If you’re thinking of selling or buying a home, please contact me. I’d welcome an initial conversation – at no obligation – to discuss your goals, what’s important in the home selling and buying process, and how I work in partnership with my clients.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
PS – To learn more about my professional experience, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Professional Career Summary
- Extensive 25+ year career experience as a business and local government leader
- 6 years as Mayor of Rockville; 5 years as a Rockville Planning Commissioner
- MBA; bachelor degrees in Finance and Economics; graduate of GE’s Financial Management Program (FMP)
- Results-focused with strong consulting, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- 20+ years living in the City of Rockville; lifetime resident of Montgomery County
- Married with two children currently in Montgomery County Public Schools
- Served as a board member on the Maryland State Board of Education
- Served as president of the West End Citizens Association (WECA)
- Currently serving as a board member for the Montgomery County Historical Society
- Passionate about real estate and dedicated to providing outstanding service!